10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates Review
If you are looking for a whole body workout you’ll love the 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates DVD by Lizbeth Garcia. It will get working every muscle in your body and even after 10 min workout will make you feel better about yourself. Moreover, it’s a fun workout DVD. Furthermore, it is a home workout program that is practical for a small space and a short time frame. Most workouts don’t require any equipment, but for some you would need light hand weights or a substitute like pillows and an exercise matt.
Lizbeth Garcia, the instructor, is an actress and not a professional personal trainer. She was 36 weeks pregnant when she filmed the DVD. Lizbeth Garcia is an energetic and rather a pleasant instructor, and also clear and informative. The background is very inviting and the music is not overpowering. There are five 10 minute sections: Standing Pilates, Core Pilates, Pilates for Buns & Thighs, Total Body Pilates, and Pilates for Flexibility. Conveniently, you can choose to do all the workout or you can create select only the sections you want to do. Moreover, you can design your own workout to prevent boredom.
- Core Pilates obviously has exercises on your back. However, it is only for short periods of time (2-3 minutes) and on an incline.
- The program can seem a little too easy in the very early stages.
- The pace of the program can seem to fast and lacking explanations for those new to Pilates.
- The workouts are manageable – – not too wimpy and not too hard.
- Suited for beginners and advanced users as it is a progressive program.
- The instructor is pleasant, clear and easy to follow.
- Fun workouts that can be performed in a small space and requires little time.
- This DVD is a great value for the price
Check out what other customers have to say about this 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates DVD